Saturday, August 29, 2015

July

I think I took more pictures in July than I did all the months since our trip to Hawaii combined!!!  Here's the kids with their goofy straws at Red Robin.


I finally got around to video taping Liv saying "M&Ms", cutest thing ever!

We went out to Mark and Lynne's cabin with Geoff and Jenna on the 4th of July again this year.  They have a new blow up raft like thing that they have tied to the dock.  It was SO cold on the 4th, I was shocked the kids would even go in the water.  They were like popsicles every time they got out.  But, they had a blast.  The next day was in the 80s as our luck would have it!!
 Blake and Liv both love to kick in the water off the side of this raft, they crack me up.
 Owen braved the water long enough for a swim!
 But, he much preferred the kayaks.
 I don't know if Jenna was braver to take both Blake and Liv out together or to give Blake a paddle!!
Even I got a turn in the kayaks!
These two in one boat is probably a bad idea too...Owen and Austin had a blast though.
 It's not a visit to the cabin without a jet ski ride!!  This year Jared took Owen for a spin, but, he drives faster than Geoff, so, Owen wasn't quite sure what to think of it!
 Eli figured everyone else could play on the "toys" and take the real machine out for a ride... :O)

We are up to 7 kiddos all together now...that is about 6 too many for one house!!  This is the 5 oldest...Olivia and Blake are always like two bugs in a rug together.

Olivia has a tantrum that cannot be outdone by anyone on this planet.  I'm not sure if I asked her to come in on this particular day or if I was trying to make dinner and she wanted someone to go outside and play with her.  It's especially hard on her that her brother has friends to play with in the neighborhood and she doesn't, or at least, she can't go by herself to play with them like he can.

 On this particular day, I had two crazy kids in costumes running around the backyard...


Liv was promoted from a tricycle to training wheels this summer.  She picked it up so fast, it was amazing!!

 
Yes...we went to the grocery store like this one day...

My mom found this crown for Olivia and she just had to try it on with her Elsa dress.


This was the last day of running club.   To my surprise, Melanie's kids, Kaylee and Hayden, participated in it this year.  It was great for Owen to have someone he knew that would compete with him a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment