Saturday, August 22, 2015

January

Sadly, after all the pictures I took over the holidays, I kind of took a hiatus for a while and only used my phone for the few pictures that actually got taken.  Part of it though was because of the fact that I dropped one of my lights and broke the lightbulb...replacing it has proven to be an impossible task in Alaska!!

We spent lots of time at the Alaska Club pools this winter getting comfortable in anticipation of our Hawaii trip!!

The Anchorage Museum brought up a lego exhibit...but, they didn't light the sculptures and you weren't allowed to use a flash...really?  A little light is going to hurt the integrity of a lego?  Really?  Anyway, this is the only picture we took!

Not sure why I took this or why I didn't include Dave...but, here's both kids enjoying a movie on TOP of their poor dad! 

Another selfie...

Liv sporting the apron her Auntie Shawnie made her...that's right...pregnancy has made Shawn crafty!!!

And for your listening enjoyment...Liv gave a little performance...



Putting the apron to use making chocolate chip cookies!

Liv and I hanging with cousin Eli... 
Playing with the play-dough toy that I'm still cleaning up after...just wait for the payback gift Jenna! ;O)


Napping at Grandma Gail's house!  My mom must have been covering for a school holiday, but, don't remember now when this was taken...I would have thought over Christmas break, so, this might be a December picture! 




No comments:

Post a Comment