Saturday, August 29, 2015

First Day of School!

Owen started 3rd grade this year!!  It just kills me to see him grow up so fast.  I'm so very proud of him and am hoping he has an even better year than last year.  Kindergarten and first grade were rough, but, he made huge strides last year in the confidence department and I really hope he surrounds himself with positive kids this year.  Honestly though, the pickings are limited.  I don't know if it's the school or the area or if we just got spoiled by the kids in his montessori class.  But, I can see why it's hard for Owen to make friends, these kids are so disrespectful and mean, Owen just can't relate to them at all.



I love that this kid poses and likes wardrobe changes...hahaha!


Liv was absolutely wired about being in the "big girl class" this year.  She's moved up from the toddler class and is now officially a preschooler...SO hard on her mom!!  The pictures were definitely hard to come by as she wouldn't stop hopping...so, this is what I got...


I have absolutely no idea what the hand thing was about...maybe too much yoga?  No idea!!  But, she did it every time I got the camera out...namaste you goofy kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment