Saturday, August 22, 2015

February

My cousin ran the Iron Dog again this year and part of the pre-race requirements is to take their sleds to Cabbalas and be part of an exhibit I guess you'd call it.  Anyway, all the cousins were playing on their rig...except for the two littlest ones.  So, this is my cousins son, my kids, and my cousin's niece and nephew on the back.  It's so much fun to see them all together.  I know that my cousin's niece and nephew aren't technically related, but, we count them anyway!

They all think Owen is the coolest EVER....
 My dad came up for a visit and we took a little trip to the air museum in town.  Owen LOVED the flight simulator.  It was all we could do to pull him off of it once Gramps got him going!  I see another pilot in the future...


They had lots of fun stuff to sit on and touch...




No comments:

Post a Comment