Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just Because...

This is what happens when you turn on the vacuum when Princess Olivia is screaming her head off...she's out cold almost immediately!  Why does that put her to sleep and the bird tweeting wakes her up!

The rest of these aren't anything special.  I just figured it had been a while since I took any photos and I'm worried she's going to think I don't love her as much as Owen!  I have millions of pictures of Owen, but, I photograph differently these days...more for quality shots (or so I'd like to think) than quantity! ;O)


This top shot is probably the only good one I got in this pose, but, I wanted to share two others anyway...

 Doesn't she look just a little bit evil here! ;O)  Something about that smirk!!

I liked this one just because its so typical of her, always has a hand in her mouth!


No comments:

Post a Comment