Sunday, April 8, 2012

First Attempt..

Just a quick picture of Owen and his new telescope.  This kid has been checking out the mountain all day!  I hope it stays clear tonight so he can see some stars!!

I saw this pose online somewhere and thought it was too cute.  I took the picture too close-up however and can't get anything but a square photo now!  In the rest of the shots I took from further away, Owen had one eye almost shut, I can't win!  I also didn't manage to get Owen completely in focus, so frustrating...live and learn I guess.
 Ok, so, I used my "green screen" for the first time today and have come to the conclusion that I need to do some more homework.  The worst part of it is that it gives the kids a weird green glow!!  Plus, I definitely need to have a digital background in mind before I do this again!!  I saw somewhere that you can create your own backgrounds in Photoshop.  I'm going to try that out and see if I can come up with a color scheme that makes more sense, but, even with that, I still don't know what to do with the green glow!  Maybe they were too close to the screen...hmmm...I see a reshoot in their near future! ;O)


1 comment:

  1. You are doing some amazing things with your photography, even if the cute kids have a greenish glow!

    ReplyDelete