Friday, April 13, 2012

3 Weeks Already!!!

How does time get away from me like this!  I can't believe our little trouble maker is already three weeks old!  Of course, I don't even know what day of the week it is without someone telling me...so, I may not be the best judge right now! ;O)

I am terrible at sending thank yous, so, I thought I'd try and take pictures of Olivia in the clothes people have given her and send a little email thank you instead.  Unfortunately, someone is not as thrilled about that idea as I am.  But, I thought I'd share the pictures I snapped anyway!!

This little outfit is from my sister's-boyfriend's-parents...which I have never met...how nice was that to think of us!  Thought the least I could do is send them a picture.  The headband is from Dave's friends Amanda and Curtis.  Owen thinks the headbands are the greatest thing ever and loves to put them on her.  He cracks me up!

Dave's coworker's wife made this little sweater for Olivia.  How sweet is that!  She already has three kids of her own, I have no idea how she finds the time...I'm just glad I haven't lost one of mine by the end of the day, I certainly don't have time or the peace of mind to knit!! ;O)  As you can see with both of these pictures, someone was not especially amused by me.  I may try again at another time.  I still want to redo the Easter photos though, so, we'll see.
This is another moment that caught me off guard...of course, all the good ones do, right!  Just this Wednesday, it seemed that our little girl was finally starting to smile intentionally.  Prior to that, it was only by accident when she was falling asleep.  Anyway, we still don't necessarily get a smile when we want it and thats why this picture is so blurry...Owen was helping me get her attention and while he was trying to tickle her, we got this big smile!  I had to document it, you never know how long it will be before you get another!!

No comments:

Post a Comment