Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Pics of Our Little Girl...


We are slowly getting into a routine and Olivia is slowly becoming more cooperative, so, I hope to have better pictures to post soon.  But, in the meantime, here are some snapshots of her with family and our attempted photo shoot from earlier this week.  My kids do not sleep hard like those newborns they were posing in all the YouTube videos I watched!!  So, she's wide awake through the whole thing and not happy with me at all!!  


I saw this amazing picture of a baby on a stack of towels dangling a teddy bear from his hand that I wanted to try and recreate.  Unfortunately, my kid refused to allow me to pull her arm out from under her, so, this is really just a weird picture of a baby on a stack of towels next to a stuffed monkey! ;O)


Just a close-up, still can't believe she's got blue eyes!  Can't wait to see what they turn out to be.
This was towards the end of the photo shoot and she was less than amused with me.  But, I wanted a shot with the quilt her Grandma Diana made her.  Don't you love the colors!!

This wasn't a planned shot and is really blurry, but, I wanted you to see what we are dealing with here!!  While I was trying to reposition things she decided to look around and see what was going on.  She is SO strong.  I don't know another baby that lifted their head this high at this age!  (I went back and looked, this was taken when she was 12 days old, I keep telling people 5...)

No comments:

Post a Comment