Friday, April 13, 2012

Photo Shoot...


Today was a productive one!!  The kids and I managed to run a bunch of errands and we were still able to fit in a good long photo shoot!  The kiddos were extra thrilled about both, hehe! ;O)

Olivia had trouble waking up from her nap.  So, I took advantage of it and took pictures.  Doesn't she look innocent when she's sleeping!!  Don't let her fool you, this girl knows what she wants and has no problem telling you about it!!!


This is my FAVORITE shot!  She's still a little small for these wings, but, I'm so excited about these pictures! ;O)  She's SO going to hate me when she's a teenager! 

We re-did some of the Easter pictures too and got this shot.  I think it's extra cute.  Owen is this weird mix right now of totally uncooperative, but yet, doesn't want left out.  I am not sure how to handle that! My theory is just to get him involved in some extracurricular activities so he has some time on his own. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it works!

I had bunny ears I really wanted on this kid, but, she wasn't having it.  So, we didn't do it...we only do what she tells us we can!

We did work in this bunny from her Grandma Diana though (how perfect is it that it matches her dress so well).  I had trouble keeping her from chewing on him though!! ;O)  They aren't supposed to be able to control their hands/arms at this age, right?  I swear she does, she holds onto her own bottle/pacifier and it didn't seem to matter where this bunny was placed, it ended up in her mouth!!  I swear this kid is actually 6 months old!!!

And now we are done with the photo shoot...this is the SAME expression her brother used from the time he was this size.  The difference being, his only comes about if something super painful has happened.  Olivia uses it for EVERYTHING!  You'd think the world was coming to an end CONSTANTLY! ;O)  She's a little dramatic....note this is only slightly different from her normal scowling expression...hehe, can't wait until this kid smiles regularly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment