Friday, April 20, 2012

4 Weeks!


Time is just flying!  Our little one is already 4 weeks old.  I haven't done real well on the picture side of things this week, but, did manage to get this video of Olivia right after I put her in the tub last night.  She makes this funny little noise that reminds me of a puppy every time you set her down in the water.  Dave was at a shoot last night, so, I had to put her in the tub and video alone.  Therefore, you miss the first half of her little production.  But, this at least gives you an idea.  She is SO vocal, she just cracks me up!


Since I had the camera with me, I took a few bathtub shots.  I was in the spare bathroom and the lighting in there is really yellow.  Since I didn't take the time to edit the video, you'll see a big difference in skin tone between the two!!

She's always got a hand in her mouth, I'm worried she's going to be a thumb sucker!! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment