Friday, May 4, 2012

6 Weeks!!!

We are anxiously awaiting news about the arrival of my cousin's little boy, I'm so excited he and Olivia will be so close in age!  While we wait, I thought I would post more pictures of our newest bundle from this week.  She's really starting to smile frequently now!  Especially, if her belly is full and her diaper is dry.  She's talking lots too, I can't get enough of her little voice (I could do with less of her screams and more of her talking though! ;O) She is still quick to let you know when she's not happy!!)  It seems like she's really relaxed a lot this past week or so and is getting to where she loves the attention that comes along with getting her picture taken!

Dave's sister sent up the cutest blanket for Olivia and I thought it made such a cute background, I figured it was a good excuse for a photo op!  This first one was just too funny, I had to share.


Olivia has finally calmed down enough that I can put her down in the swing or on a blanket by herself and she'll hang out for a (short) while without screaming.  I'm not quite sure why it's taken this long!!  Here she got a little too relaxed!  I love how she folds her hands together when she sits up.

I took a stab at some more belly pics, but, blew it with the lighting.  She was really tippy anyway though and kept lilting to the left, haha!!


These were taken just Wednesday, you can see how much that smile has changed even since the beginning of the week (blanket pics were taken Monday).  It's really a big 'ol grin now!

I love how she does this with her arms.  You'd think she was excited about something!!  With Owen, we had to keep his arms swaddled tight or he wouldn't sleep.  Olivia is the complete opposite!  She has to have those arms out loose and needs to be able to stretch too.  If she can't do both, you hear about it!!
 I may be bias, but, I think this girl may have a modeling career in her future! ;O)
























I didn't realize I always take the pictures with her laying the same direction...I think she must prefer that way or I'd mix it up more.  I guess we need to work on that! Just one last shot to see her little buddha belly...my mom says I have to quit talking about what a chunkaroo she is, but, isn't she cute with all those rolls!  Wish people thought the same of mine...hehe!!

We are heading to town early tomorrow for Owen's first official race!  I'll have pics of that up hopefully later next week.  We are also celebrating my Grandmother's 91st birthday tomorrow, so, I better get cooking!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment