Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Beautiful Blankets...

We were given so many nice things for Olivia, two of which were these hand knitted (or is it crocheted?) blankets.  The pink one was done by Dave's Aunt Linda and the yellow by my friend Kirsten.  I wanted to make sure and get pictures with the baby using both of them, but, wasn't quite sure how to position them.  I haven't got it figured yet, but, am loving the pictures anyway.  I'll keep working at it and see if I can do better in the future.  I couldn't decide between all of these pictures which were my favorites, so, you get to see them all!  Be thankful, I deleted quite a few others! ;O)I wish I had started with the white background, but, still like this shot.  When we first got this blanket from Linda, I laughed about her crazy bright color choice, but, it grew on me fast and I'm totally loving it! ;O)  It's just the right weight and size too, she is wrapped up in it almost daily!

I should have edited the fuzz out of Olivia's mouth in this photo...





I thought I was happy with the way I did these, but, now I'm regretting flopping the corner over her head.  Love the yellow and green with her coloring though!  I'll work on it and do better next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment