Friday, May 11, 2012

So Proud!

It's hard to believe these two cutie pies are from Dave and I...I'm not bias or anything! ;O)  We've had a rough night followed by a semi-rough day, but, I think Olivia might be turning a corner and the fever seems to be subsiding.  I swear, we haven't made a whole lot of progress from the days where we used leaches to suck the toxins out of our bodies!  There's got to be a better way of keeping us healthy than to put our little ones through this!

Just a few shots of the two kiddos together today, missy lou is far from cooperative still.  Another photo shoot will have to wait!

This baby loves her brother and he LOVES to do anything to help take care of her.  Earlier today, he had me show him how to put her clean diaper on...he's still steering clear of the dirty ones though!




No comments:

Post a Comment