Wednesday, May 23, 2012

8 Weeks...

Man, if there was just a pause button on time...this one is getting SO big SO fast!!  I feel like I'm not enjoying it enough, and not appreciating it enough, and not spending enough quality time.  I think its partly because this is the last one and my last chance at the baby thing.

We did a quick shoot earlier today and I'm SO upset.  She was just totally on the mark today, but, I don't know if it was the lighting or the dark background, all of the shots are overexposed.  These are a couple of the "good" ones, but, there were a ton more that were absolutely awesome if she didn't look like a little ghost!!  I've tried editing them, but, just don't know if there is a fix for it.  I'm headed to get Owen from camp soon and will see if she'll cooperate again, maybe the light will be softer this afternoon.

It amazes me how much her eyes change color in the light from almost grey to bright blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment