Thursday, May 31, 2012

Catching Up...

Ever get so tired and so relaxed that you fall asleep in the tub...Olivia does! :O)  She cracks me up.  She does this mostly when I run the water.  Just goes right to sleep.  These were taken a couple weeks ago, just forgot to post them.  Its the only time I can get naked baby pictures without her screaming through the photo shoot!!

This one was taken earlier the same day.  She had a rough one!  Just thought she looked extra sweet here with those pink cheeks.

I tried it again with the blanket from Kirsten and like the results.  I didn't get a whole lot, but, a few cute ones.


Just had to show that things haven't changed...Max is still the protector!  Although, he's torn between the two kids now!  Most people have to be conscious of not leaving their baby alone with a dog for fear of them getting bit...I have to be careful not to leave them alone together because Max would sit on her just to be closer.  Or worse yet, if she cries, he thinks its his job to lick her mouth until she's quiet...nice huh!
This isn't a great picture.  But, I was surprised to see our little monkey is close to holding her head up enough to sit in her Bumbo chair.  I can't wait...she loves to be right with me, so, this way it will be easier to keep her close when I'm cooking or playing on the computer!

These last two were taken yesterday.  I had the bedroom light on when I took this one, so, I couldn't fix the color.  But, thought she was cute anyway.

This one just cracked me up.  She always has at least one fist at her face in the tub and when she sleeps.  The other day, she had both fists up against her face in the tub and it made her lips look like a fish...I didn't have the camera close though and Dave was gone...figures right!  We'll have to settle for this shot.

Owen's been at a day camp the past two weeks, so, I haven't had any opportunity to photograph him.  But, he'll be home with me for the next month, so, I'm sure I will make up for it!! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment