Saturday, June 9, 2012

More Random Pics...

Even though Olivia cant really hold her head up all that well yet, I had to take the net out of her tub.  She's just too long, nothing was getting wet!  So, here she is sitting up like a big girl in her tub for the first time. ;O)

I haven't done any good shots of Olivia lately and she was in such a good mood the other day, so, I threw down a backdrop and took some quick photos.

I just love this little face and those pudgy little cheeks!

I took her outside to see if we could get any good shots since it was such a beautiful day, but, it was just too bright for little monkeys!


Later that same day we had soccer practice and since Dave was going too, I thought to bring the camera and make him get some shots of our super star!  Owen made his first two goals at his game last week!!



I don't really love this particular soccer program, but, the teams are kept so small, its really nice.  There's actually 6 to a team, but, two of the boys were out sick.
Owen owes his sister!  These games are rough on her and typically, it's cold and rainy on top of it!!  Dave's had to work so much lately that I've had no choice but to take the baby despite the bad weather.  She's not particularly thrilled, but, she hangs in there for her brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment