Wednesday, June 27, 2012

3 Months Already!!

Hey everybody!  We had such a hot week last week, I was in no mood to hang out inside and work on the computer!!  But, here's some pictures I took...

Olivia was less than amused with the time we spent outside, it was just too bright for her! ;O)

Owen had a game on Thursday and although it was cloudy and 55 at noon...it hit 75 just in time for the game around 6.  I was dying and all the kids had sweat streaming down their faces!  Owen made another goal though!  He's working on offense/defense with the only other kid on his team that has a clue what's going on!

 Olivia didn't mind it once we got a hat and sunglasses on her!  But, she was miserable in her car seat.
Owen wanted to run "through" the sprinkler, but, he ran "around" it more than anything.  I made him run straight through with me and he told me that I made him shiver and he went inside.  I think he missed the boat on what you are supposed to do in the sprinkler...I guess there's no point in a pool!
Olivia and I had a photo shoot today!  She was pretty patient and we were even late for nap time, but, she didn't complain at all!  I thought she was getting a tooth, but, after a visit to the pediatrician, I was told it's just a plugged mucus something or other.  Anyway, it seems to make her drool regardless!


I loved those little toes in the air in this one!

These are all super similar to the brown background pictures I took a while back, but, she's more comfortable on her elbows with this particular pillow, so, you will most likely see even more of these in the future!
I had issues with this one in Photoshop, ignore the background! ;O)
These last two are more alike than I realized, I'll have to look through all of them again...




I left the backdrop stuff up and hope to try again tomorrow with the full body shots, I think I need to move her forward more so you see less pillow and more baby.  These are the ones of Owen I had in mind when I was doing Olivia's shots...now that I look back, we paid a bloody fortune for these and they are SO over edited!  Owen was about 3 months in these as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment