Sunday, June 17, 2012

Picture Happy...

I took a ridiculous amount of photos of this kid today, it may be part of the reason it took so long for us to get headed out the door! ;O)  (Don't tell Dave!)

This kid's left foot is always moving, even when she's eating!  Cracks me up that I caught it in the picture even!

Olivia has a tooth coming in already!!  I've been able to see it for well over a week now, but, the girl doesn't chew on things yet (we are still in the licking stage) nor is she big enough to really hold a chew toy anyway so, I don't know how to help her.  In the meantime, she's started sucking her fingers and we've let it go until this tooth comes through.  Hopefully, she won't end up being one of those kids that are still sucking on them at 5!!  But, the funniest part is she prefers her middle two, just like her mom did! ;O)

See ;O)....


I just can't get enough of this pudgy little face!!


No comments:

Post a Comment