Saturday, June 30, 2012

Another Try...

Once I set everything up, I get on a picture kick and end up taking pictures every time Olivia seems the least bit cooperative!  So, I've got more to show you.  I should take everything down, then maybe I'd quit! ;O)

Mom dropped us off after we visited my grandmother and uncle in Palmer.  So, I tried to enlist her help to get the shot I wanted.  Olivia had missed a nap by then and clearly was in no mood!

So, I made her do it again after she woke up...poor kid!

I wanted both hands under her chin, she's just not having it!



I was playing with my lighting.  I haven't used it since this winter, but, clearly, I still don't know what I am doing!  Cute shot though if the light hadn't been gleaming off her head!!!

So, this morning I wanted to try and recreate a picture I had seen on a local photographer's website.  Olivia's tutu isn't poofy enough though and it was too sunny, she was really squinty.  I'm going to try again later and see if i can poof the skirt more.

The only bad thing about my little photo shoot "set-up" is that it's on the coffee table...just the right height...so, if Olivia complains...Max races over to kiss her better!  Good thing she's got all her vaccines and vice versa!


No comments:

Post a Comment