Friday, November 26, 2010

Picture Day!!!

So, I had the brilliant idea of getting Owen's photos done today with the thought that everyone else would be doing some Black Friday shopping...I'm apparently not the only one with this plan in mind!!  It was busier than I've ever SEEN!!

I'm posting all of the photos I liked out of the shoot.  Let me know if there's any you would like printed and I will email you the full sized (pixel wise these are way small so that they open faster) versions.  It's cheaper to buy a package with the cd as an add-on then just the cd these days.  So, I did order some wallets and a 3 1/2 by 5 for everyone.  I'm just not sure which ones...I at least have an idea and will guess as to which ones they are...

#1
 #2
 #3
 #4 (i think this is a wallet)
 #5
#6
 #7
#8 
#9 (This was our pick for the 3 1/2 x5...I LOVE this pose!) 

#10
#11
#12
#13
 #14
#15 (I think this is the other wallet)
#17
 #19
 #20
#21
#22
 #25
 #27

No comments:

Post a Comment