Friday, November 26, 2010

Owen's Acting Debut!

O.k., it may be more like his standing debut while whispering...in public...but, it's more than some of them did.  Montessori is all about being independent and making your own choices and then learning from your mistakes.  So, it was up to the individual kiddos as to whether or not they chose to say their line or have one of the older kids do it for them.  I would have been so irritated if we were packed into a crowded classroom to see my kid just stand there while another one spoke for him!!!  Fortunately for Owen, he manned up, well, kind of!!!  He's going through a stage where he gets real quiet if he's not super confident...it's super annoying!  But, hopefully, it will pass!  (Dave edited this one for me...note the fancy title page...super impressive!)


Here's a couple stills I took.  Owen was the moose in the play.  I have no idea what he said...I should get the script from his teacher to interpret...

No comments:

Post a Comment