Friday, November 26, 2010

Cracking Eggs...

O.k., so videos aren't my thing...I'm terrible at taking them and it turns out, I'm terrible at editing them.  Even the color is weird, Dave thinks I may have had it on a night setting.  Who knows!  Anyway, I was telling my mom (months ago) what a serious cook Owen is and she wanted to see him cracking eggs...so, here you go mom!  Hopefully, you can make out what's happening!!! 

Sorry for my voice over...it's annoying, I'm well aware..but, I haven't figured out how to take that or the background out without missing out on his voice at the end!



Dave uploaded all the video that was on our camcorder earlier this week so that I could get Owen's acting debut on there.  We found this video from October along with a bunch more dating all the way back to 2008!!!  I'm going to see what I can do to post better...it requires learning a whole new program, so, be patient with me!!  Hope you all had a great and safe T-Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment