Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Two Favorite Boys...

Owen was playing with my old camera just a bit ago and brought it up to me while I was playing on the computer.  I offered to upload the pics for him...I've been meaning to deal with this camera for months...there's pictures from way back in September on here still!!!

Anyway, I found this picture that Dave must have taken and think it's too good not to share...how can you not love a picture with these two in it? :O)
It's snowed ALL DAY long here today, but, is hovering around 34 degrees.  I left super early to run a few errands before picking up Owen and I'm glad I did.  It was mostly just rain in town (warmer at 36 degrees), but, the roads from Ft. Rich north were pretty rough.  We're all home and safe for the night though thankfully and enjoying the snow falling from inside!!!  Hope you all enjoy your Friday and have a safe weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment