Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Camera....yaaay!!!!

Owen is so artsy fartsy sometimes, it cracks me up.  He painted another picture the other day and wanted it hung up on the wall immediately.  I'm not sure what he likes better, the painting or the mess that goes along with it!!




Dave got me a new camera for my birthday and I am SO excited!!  Although, it will be a while before I'm super comfortable with it.  Fortunately, he started me out on a really good point and shoot Cannon, so, it's pretty similar in a lot of ways to my new SLR Cannon...hopefully, that will help shorten my learning curve!!

Here's some random shots playing with the new one....







This one was a request by Owen for a "picture of my eyes"...see why I think he's artsy fartsy!!  So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment