Monday, December 28, 2009

Gingerbread House Party

As promised, here are photos from the party that Uncle Doc took. Of course, there's not a single one of him on here, we'll have to work on that in the future!!!


With Mark there, Owen wanted nothing to do with making the houses. As you can see, he and Mark were up to no good...I have no idea what was going on here, but it probably will take me weeks to break him of this bad behavior! ;O)
Aunt Lori single handedly decorated all of the Christmas cookies while the rest of us fought with the houses. She did an awesome job and I ate enough of them myself to be certain when I say they were delicious!!


Shawnie made us taco soup for dinner and it was so good!!! I know I personally ate WAY too much!
O.k., so here's the big reveal, Jenna guessed right...Liz and I made House #1....
and Shawnie and Jennifer did House #2...they had some infrastructure issues, but Shawn used her engineering background to rig it up by stuffing the inside with foam and I saw Scotch tape at one point, but never figured out what she did with it! ;O)
Hmm...Owen just pointed out that there isn't any pictures of Dave on here either. He was in the background of some of them, but I ended up cropping him out! ;O) Oops!!! Sorry Dave! I promise he's in the Christmas pictures I'll try to post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment