Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas Pics Finally

We had a great time on Christmas Day and I can't believe its taken me this long to post the pictures. Our weekends are just so busy and I never have the ambition to get on the computer and post after I get home from work. So, I guess that makes today the day! ;O) This weekend will be a lot slower. Dave's at his hockey game now and Owen and I opted to stay home since he has a bunch of early games this season.

Anyway, back to Christmas...Owen was spoiled rotten again by everyone and when we finally got him to get out of bed and see that "santa" had come, he really got a kick out of opening all the gifts!


Jenna was still out of town, so Geoff came over and brought his pups to play. Molly was cuddling Shawnie and I thought it was too cute. Geoff and Jenna say Molly's high strung...she sure doesn't seem it here! ;O)
Shawn bought Owen this cardboard house for Christmas and he gets the biggest kick out of it. But, it was even better after auntie climbed in with George. Poor George!

Dave got two new games to play with our Rock Band instruments, so that is where the boys spent most of the night. Although, we helped sing a few times too! I'm sure they were thrilled...Aunt Laurie is really the singer however! (That's Uncle Doc buried in the corner under the dogs.)
It seemed my meal went wrong every time I turned around. So, instead of pumpkin roll, we had ice cream sundaes for desert. Hard to mess that up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment