Monday, September 27, 2010

Monkey Time!!!

My mom sent this monkey costume up for Owen to play with a couple of weeks ago.  Owen really likes it, but, I'm not sure it's going to trump the "dinosaur" costume he picked for Halloween.  I wanted to do a photo shoot with it anyway though and managed to talk Owen into it on Saturday afternoon.  Isn't this too funny.  It looks like Curious George to me!

 This was one of the first shots of our "shoot" and he wasn't real thrilled with me at the time.  But, it's still one of my favorites.  You have no idea how often I see this look! Haha!
 Owen's favorite part is the big belly...doesn't it crack you up!
Alright, I need to go through the pictures on my other camera now...wish me luck...Owen took close dozens of photos at the Wildlife Park!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment