Friday, September 10, 2010

Sneak Peek...

O.k., I just couldn't resist sharing one picture of Owen in this year's costume.  Today has been absolutely amazing and our fall colors kind of come and went already, at least, in our yard.  All this rain has really put a damper on all the plants and trees.  It seems like they are all ready to give up for this year already.  I noticed the cranberries out back are this icky brown/red color instead of bright red and most of the leaves are gone.  Things just barely started changing color last week, but, to look at them, you'd think it had been below freezing for weeks...and yet, we haven't even dipped to 40 yet as far as I know!  Anyway, point being, I like to get Owen's Halloween costume pictures while there are still some fall colors around.  So, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and did a photo shoot and then went for a bike ride.  Owen's doing awesome on his bike, we're working on the brakes now...he reminds me of my sister, he tends to leap off if it gets going too fast!!

Alright, enough talk, here's the sneak peek.  I'll mail out my favorite pictures to everyone when it gets closer to Halloween....

I realize this is a dragon costume, but, Owen was convinced it was a dinosaur.  So, we're just going with that....hey, it saved us a ton of money in shipping to buy it local and I had it in time to get the pictures I wanted! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment