Friday, July 6, 2012

Excessive Number of Pictures....

I started work this week and while I was getting ready the first day, Olivia hung out with me in the rocking chair.  The lighting is so bad in our room, but, I thought she looked too cute not to post this.  She just looks like a little baby doll to me!

This was in our room too, still bad lighting, but, couldn't resist sharing this photo of the two kiddos watching cartoons...well, Owen watching cartoons, Olivia chewing on her arm! ;O)

 I had SO much fun taking pictures of Olivia in the tub tonight.  There is nowhere else in the house that I can get such good shots of her amazing eyes!!



 
 



 

Believe it or not, there were some other photos I had edited with the intention of posting, but, decided to be good and remove a few! ;O)  She's just so darn cute!!!

Since I had my camera handy, figured I better get "Brother" in on the action.  Somehow he's harder to get to cooperate than the 3 month old...figure that one out!  Still one good looking little dude though! ;O)


 He asked if he could do a goofy face...really?  That wasn't what the previous 40 pictures had been?  I guess I should be thankful that this wasn't how all the shots looked!!!

This one's not spectacular, but, very typical expression of our little monkey.  He's such a sweetheart with his sister.  I even had a lady at Lowes come up to me the other day and tell me how cute he was with Olivia.  She said she could tell he really loved her.  I know he's good with her, but, I guess I take it for granted most of the time.  So, it was nice to be reminded how lucky we are to have a big brother like Owen!

No comments:

Post a Comment