Friday, July 27, 2012

Big Week!

I Waited ALL this Time....FOR THIS??!!!?!

Haha, Olivia had her first real solids today...rice cereal.  It was pretty uneventful, she didn't really seem to have an opinion one way or the other, but, this photo makes her look ticked off! ;O)

Kiah was SO glad to be visiting this weekend of all weekends! ;O)

Got another shot of our sleeping beauty! ;O)

Owen had his last soccer game of the season last night and made it worthwhile...he got TWO GOALS!!

The other team had three girls and one boy...they gave our kids a run for their money!

I don't know what happened here, but, thought it was too funny not to share!

And just you think I get any quiet time while I post/edit these pictures...here's what's happening on the floor next to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment