Saturday, July 9, 2011

Randoms...

I edited both of these photos the other night and just now remembered them...

I took this one a couple weeks ago.  Owen had a long day fishing with dad and wanted to watch t.v. on his little dvd player (not sure why thats a thrill).  Anyway, Dave came downstairs and was talking to me while I worked on dinner.  I don't know how much time had passed when I finally realized we hadn't heard from Owen.  Dave doesn't realize how much excitement fishing can be for a little boy...he was absolutely exhausted!!  Of course, pants were off as soon as he walked through the door...when is he going to outgrow this "stage"!!!

This is just a shot from our photo shoot the other day.  I missed it when I first edited the photos, but, caught it later and especially like it for some reason.  I think because its truly how our little man looks without a cheesy picture grin on his face...plus, I love how the pink in his cheeks shows! ;O)

1 comment:

  1. You're right -- that is an exceptionally good picture of Owen. Are you a professional photographer disguised as a mom?!

    ReplyDelete