Sunday, July 3, 2011

Epcot...

Yes, I'm still weeding through these...I'm getting there though! ;O)

We really only spent one day at Epcot, it's really not that kid oriented and has very few rides.  Although, we did the Soarin' ride for the first time and we all really enjoyed it.  Dave and I ran out of time last time we were in Orlando and figured we didn't miss out on much, but, we were wrong!!




I get such a kick out of all the topiaries in the parks.  They are absolutely amazing, I can't imagine the time and energy and care that go into these things.  Everyone got tired of taking pictures in front of them, but, where will you ever see this kind of thing again! 

We spent a lot of time waiting in line for food or drinks at Epcot.  I kept Shawnie and Owen entertained by making them take even more pictures! ;O)
 We managed to get photos with the Donald from Mexico while we were there, but, it was a long wait too.  I thought this was a cute shot of Owen while he sat in the shade patiently watching the other kiddos get to meet Donald.
 One last picture of us being goofy...how many people can you fit in a photo booth? ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment