Monday, August 3, 2009

Playground Time...

So, Dave has been gone way too long and its been really hard on Owen since everyone kind of left about the same time. I've been trying to keep him busy and his mind off of his dad. But, he's given up sleeping pretty much all together now which makes it even tougher!! I took him to the playground the other day and tried to wear him down to exhaustion.

This photo was really back-lit, so I tried to mess with it some. That's why the funky colors...

This one is pretty self-explanatory....he's been a bit of a ham lately....

This is the sledding hill that I talked him into running up and down...he thought it was fun, but it seemed to do the trick!!! He took an awesome nap and then was up all night again...
Dave comes home tonight and not a minute too soon! ;O) I am worn out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment