Monday, August 17, 2009

Owen and Chocolate

Once again, I've gotten behind...seems like a new theme with me!! We just had our last visitors of the weekend this summer, RuthAnne and Jade stopped for the weekend on their way through to New Stuyahok (just outside of Dillingham) with their 6 month old baby girl, Karissa. I'm hoping now, we'll have a chance to catch-up on all we didn't get a chance to do this summer including sleep! ;O)


This photo was taken a couple weeks ago. Owen and I made cupcakes for Uncle Bill's birthday and we tested them out to make sure they were o.k. before we headed out to visit him! Notice, Owen helped clean the bowl (there's batter all over his neck!). Owen definitely shares my opinion on chocolate...I think that's one of the few things he got from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment