Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm Back!

All of our visitors are officially gone now, but for some reason things haven't seemed to slow down much. I noticed I haven't even taken any pictures of our little munchkin lately! Owen has been on a picture taking kick however, and is actually getting pretty good. Here's a picture he took of himself last night...I thought it was kind of cute! Shawnie is going to give us her old digital camera so that he can have one of his own. It will be interesting to see what kind of skills he has as an adult after having the advantage of beginning photography so early!


We just finished making Uncle Doc a chocolate cake for his Happy Day party tonight. Owen was watching cartoons and wasn't much help this time, but he sure was good at cleaning up! ;O)

Hope you are all having a great weekend!! Ours is turning out to be sunny and fall is in full swing here! I am loving it!!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment