Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Banket Mommy, Banket"

So, Owen had been playing in the garage while I sat on the couch watching through the door. He has his wheelbarrow and tricycle in there, so its not unusual for him to go in there and tinker around just like his dad does! Anyway, earlier, he had been carrying around a blanket and I hadn't paid much attention. But, he came in from the garage and started begging for his "banket" that happened to be washed and folded on the top of the dryer. It took me a while, I thought he was asking for "bacon" which is weird, he never asks for food unless its "cany" or "chocate"! ;O) Long story short, he took me into the garage to show me why he needed the blanket...Max was going "night, night"!!! He'd covered Max up with the blanket on his bed in the garage!! I told Owen I wanted a picture and not to touch it. When I got back he was busy covering Max up better and telling him that "mommy take picture". He just cracks me up!!! He's got a cold and chicken pox are going around the daycare, so we are watching him pretty close. But, despite the cold, he's in a really good mood and full of energy...unlike his mom!!! Hope you are all having a good week!! Mine will be short as Owen and I took a sick day today, but I guess I will tough out the last 2 days.



Poor Max...what dog puts up with this kind of abuse!! Look how his eyes are begging for help! He's such a good little dog, I'm so glad Owen has him.

No comments:

Post a Comment