Sunday, July 12, 2009

Surprise Birthday Party!

So, one of my few "fans" mentioned today that I hadn't posted in forever. So, to make her happy, here are a few shots from earlier today. My family (I think probably Shawnie in particular) threw me a surprise girl's day for my upcoming birthday which included lunch at my favorite restaurant, The Brewhouse, topped off by my first ever massage at a really awesome spa in the Sheraton. I already had a bbq planned for our Sunday dinner, so we got to meet up with all the guys at my house afterwards. We had a really good time. I love getting to spend time with my family. We're really lucky to have so much here near us.

Here's Owen and Will playing in the backyard. Now that the fence is in, I don't know who's enjoying it more, Owen or the dogs!! ;O)
Here's a shot of Owen playing with Mark. The two of them seem like they've known each other forever. Owen loves to wrestle and fight with him every chance we get. Mark and Geoff took Owen while we were at lunch and the spa, it was all Dave could do to get Owen to come home with him when he went to pick him up!

Here's a couple shots of Shawn's pups. They came to visit during the bbq for the first time since we moved in I think. They all had a blast and I don't know about Shawn's dogs, but ours are wore out tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment