Monday, July 20, 2009

Some More Photoshop Techniques

I have had so much fun! Here's a few more pictures that I have altered during my classes.

This was actually one of the first techniques we went over. This wasn't exactly an ideal picture to practice on, but if you can tell, I converted it to sepia tones and then added color to his hair, jammie stripes, frog, and his cheeks. I attempted this technique on another photo and it turned out much better, but I didn't save it. So, you're stuck with this one! ;O)

Last but not least!!! This was a 14 part course and we didn't know until the day of what technique would be spotlighted. I could not have been more excited when I saw she was going to cover Selective/Spot Recoloration!!!! This is the one technique I've been dying to learn to do literally for years!!!! Now, for her example, Jessica used this beautiful shot of her daughter sniffing a daisy which is perfect for the technique. This may come as a complete shock, but I have no such photos of Owen. He doesn't slow down long enough for that kind of thing! So, here's our butched up version! ;O)

1 comment:

  1. I love the one with the dinosaur! Would you email that to me? I've only got his Easter picture out right now.

    You'll have to tell me how to do that. In the class I took, they showed us a quick way to do that, but I think there's probably better ways.

    Oh, and I LOVE the one with Dad, David and Owen. It made me tear up a little bit! :D

    ReplyDelete