Sunday, July 19, 2009

New Techniques in Photoshop...

I took an online photoshop class from Jessica Sprague a while back and learned so much! I recently read somewhere that she was offering a "free" class this month. Of course, I couldn't pass that up and figured even if it was just basic skills I would probably learn something or refresh myself on the last class. But, its so much better than that!!! I've learned so many techniques and am having a blast!!! Here's a few samples of what I've been working on....

This is the original pic of Dudley I posted a few days ago:
Here he is using some layering, a mask, and the edge burn technique (notice I made the leash disappear-how cool is that!!!):

Here's the same photo in color using the edge burn technique:
Pretty cool, huh!

I just love this picture of Uncle Doc and Owen. It was taken last September and it was really fun to practice on. This one just used a frame and lots of layers as well as some color desaturation:

I thought this one turned out pretty awesome too. This was the same technique as the last one and then we added some text.

No comments:

Post a Comment