Saturday, March 21, 2009

Like Father...Like Son...


3-3-09: I'm sure all of you have heard me complain at one time or another how much Owen takes after his dad and how I can't wait to have one that resembles me in some small way!! Well, that became even more apparent to me tonight as I was getting ready to post this particular picture. We had sushi for dinner the other night and bought Owen his favorite roll-the Shrimp Tempura Roll-and as usual he insisted on using chopsticks to eat it with, just like dad....Anyway, this is how he decided to start out the meal without any provocation!!!! I swear, we've never shown him how to do this or anything similar!!! As I went to post this picture however, another one came rushing back to me!!! Now does Owen remind you of anyone???

This event was also unsolicited and in Butte's finest restaurant I might add!!! Dave thought he was pretty funny way back then, we're guessing this photo was taken sometime around January or February of 2001. Now can you see how I was swept off my feet !! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment