Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Post....

O.k., I am super new to this whole blog thing, but it seems like the best way to keep you guys all updated on our little man and to share lots of pictures without filling up your inboxes or requiring you to sign-up for various photo sharing websites! I am not quite sure how this all works, but I guess we'll see how it all goes!! ;o) My goal is to post here at least once a week, but will make an effort to do it as frequently as possible. It seems that I am on the computer constantly, so it shouldn't be too difficult!!

FYI-Dave picked the title of our blog, that was how he "helped" me get this started!! ;o) If you guys have any better suggestions, please let me know and I will be happy to change it!

Dawn, Dave, and Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment