Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dave's Last Game of the Season

3-17-09: I had a really cute set of pictures of Owen and his friend Jeda that I was planning to post, but after thinking about it, her parents may not want her face on the internet. So, I will email those out to you guys later and make this my last post for now. Owen and I missed every one of Dave's games the last two season's because they were so late with the exception of his very last game of the winter season. I believe they ended up like 1 and 12 for the season or at least something along those linese. But, he's still fun to watch and Owen absolutely loves hockey. Although, we did catch an Aces game earlier this month where he had his first "run-in" with Boomer!! Well, actually, Boomer came around to hug all the kids and take photos (Boomer's the mascot Shawn says he's a polar bear but I thought he was a wolf). Anyway, Owen was terrified and was climbing the seats when he walked past our row. He spent the rest of the game with one eye on Boomer's whereabouts for fear he might come back. It was hilarious...poor Boomer!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment