Saturday, March 12, 2011

Snow, Snow, and MORE Snow...

We had such a rainy, miserable summer prior to a pretty cold winter and quite frankly, I'm starting to go a little crazy!!  Between the stress at work and the cold temps, I definitely have the worst case of cabin fever I've ever experienced!!  I typically enjoy our winters, but, this has just gotten to be too much.  We have had a lot of sunshine lately though and that's made it a bit easier.  Here's some pictures of my fur babies and the not-so-fur baby out playing in the snow!

Doesn't Max look like he's in deep thought?  He cracks me up.  It's hard to get a picture of him where he doesn't look like he's in pain or worried.  Those satellite ears are always standing straight up!

Daisy is so hard to photograph.  It's like she knows what your doing and takes off before you can get the shot.  Fortunately, my little "dinosaur" is a ham and willing to pose with her long enough to get a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment