Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just Because Pictures...

I just thought these were cute...this is Owen talking to my mom and brother on the phone.  He's taken up answering the phone on his own these days when we're in another room.  So far, he's only caught his dad, Auntie Shawn, and I.  But, it's only a matter of time...when I called he told me that he was home alone!!!  That's what I want him to tell strangers!  His dad was in the driveway chipping ice...I'm not sure that qualifies as home alone!!

Since my dad was here and was encouraging Owen to ride his snow machine, Owen's decided maybe it isn't so bad...Dave's had him out several times and he really does an awesome job.  Most kids his age struggle with steering, Owen has that down to a science.  I think it's just keeping a consistent hold on the throttle now.

No comments:

Post a Comment