Saturday, June 6, 2009

Behind as Usual

I took a bunch of photos last weekend, but never found the time to post them. I don't know why, but I've just been exhausted lately. So, anyway, I'm making up for it now!

To start out, I have to eat my words from a couple posts ago....Owen finally managed to fit both his wheelbarrow and himself in his pedal car. He's got such a hard little head, he refused to give up! He just cracks me up, I don't know why this was so important to him, at least he gave up on sitting in the wheelbarrow while sitting in the pedal car!! ;O)
The highlight of the weekend was getting Owen into his big boy bed!!! His crib is described as a "Lifetime crib" and converts to a toddler bed and then to a full size bed using the front and back portions of the crib as a headboard/foot board. Since he insisted on sleeping in the spare room for about a week, we decided just to skip on to the full size bed. Unfortunately, the generic frame we grabbed at Sears doesn't work, so we have to wait for the frame to be shipped.
We already had the mattress/box springs so we went ahead and put them on the floor and he's been sleeping on them ever since. Although, he insists on using his crib comforter instead of a regular blanket!!
Owen has been on a big daddy kick lately and is pretty much on his heels constantly. I thought these were cute pics of them cuddling Tuesday evening!



We've had good weather off and on lately. Tuesday was one of the good days, so Owen and I took a trip down the street to the playground. It was pretty packed, so I didn't have the opportunity to take many photos. But, Owen had a great time and was pooped by the time we left!
We rounded out the day playing in the dirt while his dad barbqued dinner! He can't resist a pile of dirt or a puddle to splash in! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment