Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Potty Trained!


O.k., so both Owen and Dave are going to be mad at me for this one eventually. But, I had to take a picture to commemorate Owen's accomplishments!! On Tuesday, he apparently decided that nature was calling while I was in the other room, so he marched himself into the bathroom, dragged the step stool over, put his potty seat on the toilet, pulled down his pants, and did his business without saying a word to me!! He cracks me up how independant he can be. We've had a few accidents since we first started working on him back on May 22nd, but its usually his delinquint parents that forget to put a pull-up on him at nap time or aren't paying attention when he's squirming but not saying anything for fear of having to miss some of his movie!! So, for the most part, we feel like he's pretty much a success and hope there won't be any back tracking like I've seen other kids do!

No comments:

Post a Comment