Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some Random Pictures...

I've been trying to make a point to take more pictures of Owen lately because it seems like weeks will go by and I will realize we have nothing of him. So, these are kind of random, but were all taken this past week.

I took this photo to send with a thank-you to Mitzi's mom. She embroidered that little owl-how cute is he!! I thought that was so sweet of her to think of our little "Hoot"!
Everyone keeps telling me that Owen is so much trouble becaues he's so smart. This is how I found him after he managed to unroll and tangle himself up with two rolls of ribbon. Really? Smart?...I just don't know if that's the first word that comes to mind when I think of him! ;O) This one's kind of self explanatory, Owen helped himself to Dave's safety vest and hard hat. The lighting is kind of bad with the window behind him, but I love his little expression!




1 comment:

  1. Your child is irresistibly cute. He looks so happy and curious about everything.

    Come visit our blog! And comment please, we love comments :)
    http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete