Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some More Pics Before My Work Week Starts...

Owen was something else today. I took a ton of photos of him today just because he was so goofy!!! We had another successful potty using day and hope it continues tomorrow after he goes back to daycare. We've been sitting him on the potty to do his business, but they have a miniature toilet and encourage the boys to stand-up. I'm not sure if that will be too intimidating for Owen after just mastering the whole potty situation, but I guess we will find out!!

He's so proud of himself for being a "Big Boy" that he's been extra good behavior wise for some reason and has pretty much had a big ol' grin ever since he first used the potty. He just cracks me up.


This is him watching cartoons early in the day. How cute is he! I swear, he looks like he's 2 going on 30 sometimes! ;O)

Later, he switched to the other living room and was watching a movie. Doesn't life look rough for him? The way he lays around just shocks me sometimes!

Last, but not least. Just a bit later, this was what he decided to do....put his wheelbarrow in his pedal car and try to sit in it. These are the times I think, really smart? We were able to potty train him in two days, but then he does something like this.... I really am scared for when he gets bigger, stronger, and more creative! Note that one leg is on the floor and the other is in the wheelbarrow!!! He was hollering "Skut, skut, skut" (that's how he says "stuck"), but when I came around the corner and saw what he was up to, I had to go back for my camera before I helped him out. I have soooo much blackmail for when he gets older!!





No comments:

Post a Comment