Thursday, April 16, 2009

When I Wasn't Looking!

4-14-09: Owen is not feeling good yet again. So, on Tuesday morning when I'd had all I could take with his whining and clingy attitude, I put him in our bed and turned a movie on for him. I was in another room enjoying a few peaceful moments when I suddenly got a terrible feeling about the "quiet". I decided there was nothing my "innocent" little boy could have possibly gotten into to make it worth interrupting the peace, so I brushed the feeling off. A few minutes later I decided that I couldn't avoid it any longer and went in to check on him....this is what I found!!

He'd emptied an entire bottle of lotion all over himself and my bedroom floor. He was so pleased with himself too, until he saw me that is! I hope it was worth it!!! Thank goodness for the investment we made in a good shampooer years ago!!! ;O) He's still got this really horrible cough and has a slight temperature, so I'm going to stay home with him tomorrow and he was home with his dad today to "celebrate" the last day of Passover. So, hopefully, one more laying-low day will get him back to his old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment