Thursday, April 30, 2009

Our Busy Bee

People often ask me what I do all day since I have 4-day weekends every week. It really irritates me, but when I stop to think about it to respond, I can't think of any accomplishments. This week I had been thinking about that a lot....I ran around like a maniac cleaning up one mess after another. Thats when it occurred to me why I have nothing to show for my "long" weekends (some longer than others I can tell ya!). Owen has learned in the past few weeks to push the kitchen stools around which aren't stable and shouldn't hold his weight, in order to gain access to the upper cupboards. In the five minutes it took me to gather up the garbage Tuesday afternoon, he pushed a stool over, got on the counter, and emptied the last half of the bottle of bubbles in his bubble gun all over the kitchen. A couple days before that, he used permanent marker to color from the bottom of his feet to the top of both thighs while his dad sat next to him on the computer. This particular day, I was in my scrapbook room, so he busied himself with unwrapping my ribbon.....I did catch him befor he made it downstairs with it though!! That was my accomplishment for the day for all of those that want to know what I did all day!!! ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment